Outbreak and disease control: Here at ACC – I hope to offer a very low cost alternative to shutting down your business due to infection control. I can offer political micro control of many of todays major infections including A/H1N1 swine flu, P.aeruginosa, E.coli, S.aureus, Enterococcus hirae, Bacillus subtilis, MRSA, C.difficile, Aspergillus niger, Listeria, Salmonella and Legionella pneumophila.
Working after office hours in full ppe equipment we are able to apply an NHS AWARD WINNING product by specialist means which has a residual effect on surfaces for up to 28 days (up to 12 months on less used areas).
I have many different levels of application ranging from standard spray fogging to full carpet and upholstery extraction and a maintenance plans including regular fogging and full electrical appliance wipe down.
With the recent ongoin threat of Swine Flu H1N1 affecting business the usual wipe down techniques used by most regular cleaning companies is not an effective long term solution.
I offer a full deep clean and sanitisation service using specialised fogging technology specifically designed to treat and protect against viruses including Swine Flu (Influenza A H1N1). Using the latest anti-microbial cleaning solutions developed in conjunction with the NHS we are able to clean domestic, commercial and industrial environments quickly and effectively. This process is completed out of working hours to eliminate downtime and disruption.
- Not only does this treatment kill viruses on contact it also protects the surfaces due to its polymer backed formula.
- This inhibits a virus being able to survive on any surface for any period of time, Thus reducing the risk of cross contamination
- And LEAVING A LONG LASTING PROTECTIVE BARRIER
- GIVE CUSTOMERS AND STAFF A PEACE OF MIND THEY DESERVE
The truth of the matter is that contamination is spreading from noses, mouths and hands to objects and surfaces all around us at an alarming rate. If phlegm and mucus contains the swine flu virus, it can remain active for up to a fortnight. One person can unwittingly infect many in a busy environment, potentially disastrous to businesses – the virus is spreading quickly, and will continue to do so unless something can be done. Fogging our award winning products will protect your surfaces from any infections and when applied kill any pre existing viruses.
I use the ideal antimicrobial products to help with protection from potential risks. It’s a recent winner of NHS infection control trials through Smart Solutions for Healthcare Acquired Infection Control.
All products are an effective choice to reduce transmissions from human to human and kill the virus on all surfaces, It contains 4 biocides and a polymer backbone which offers ongoing residual efficiancy. It continues to work for weeks/months after application. Its unique hydrophobic properties allows the formula to work on wet or dry surfaces. When fogged (ULV Fogging) complete contamination of the fabric of the room is achieved.
- All Products are safe for both food surfaces and childrens play areas so it is the ideal choice for all businesses and domestic customers
- Virus cleaning & sanitisation in and around York
- Reducing the risk of swine flu in your home and business premises
- This specialised cleaning service is recommended where infection has already been established or where the risk of spread of infection is greatest such as busy houses and public buildings e.g. offices, schools, doctors surgeries, dentists, nurseries etc.
Public transport facilities are also at risk e.g. ferries, trains, planes, buses and coaches.
The service we offer is:
- Professional cleaning & prevention service dealing with infection control.
- Deep cleaning and sanitisation using an anti-microbial cleaning agent. This treatment has been specifically designed to sanitise surfaces and areas which have been contaminated from viral infections such as Swine Flu (Influenza A HIN1). Treated areas kill off infection and remain protected against re-infection long term.
The treatment procedure:
- Wipe down all body & body fluid contact areas such as toilets & basins, hand rails, door handles, light switches, telephones, desks, shared equipment, computer keyboards, mice & touch screens.
- Use specialist fogging machines to treat large spaces including carpets, walls, ceilings & non specific contact areas. This fogging procedure will enable total and thorough treatment of all surfaces by atomising the anti-microbial agents making them airborne and able to penetrate every surface leaving them sanitised and able to kill off infection.
Regular treatment is highly recommended in offices and communial areas. Treatment & prevention maintenance programmes will effectively elliminate the infection and keep the area sanitised and safe over a period of time until the pandemic is under control. We offer schedules to suit you – Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Please note – I belong to a network of cleaning specialists covering the UK. If you are outside our working area please get in touch as we may be able to find you someone to help
- SWINE FLU IN YORK PROTECTION
- YORK SWINE FLU CONTROL service
- Call: 01904 766994 – 07805129559